castlefresh Posted March 16, 2016 Share Posted March 16, 2016 Can anyone recommend a company to work with who can provide ongoing customer support with my license for a white-label version of WHMCS? I need the software installed and a lot of customization. I'm open to an indefinite monthly maintenance fee, or a one-time up front cost for all the customization I require. I'm using Authorize.net as my gateway which I need integrated in for payment processing. I live in Colorado and prefer a local vendor, but that is not a requirement. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sentq Posted March 16, 2016 Share Posted March 16, 2016 You can contact us here for further discussion about your project/requirements 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WGS Posted March 17, 2016 Share Posted March 17, 2016 Hi, Please contact us here for custom development. We will provide you the best services. Whmcs Global Services WHMCS Modules | WHMCS Services 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.