Display and edit bank details in admin area

ineedbr

Hi Guys

We need to be able to edit the clients bank details in the admin area, we are running the direct debit module, this give the option for the client to enter there bank details via the invoice pay now button and this how we ahve been entering there details in the past, but we run need to enter or edit the bank details from the admin area can anyone advise me on how this can be done.

I have created some custom fields for entering the bank details, but these do not put the details in the client table, is there away to make the data in the custom fields get entered into the client tables.

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

I don't use this module, but looking at the documentation on Direct Debit...

http://docs.whmcs.com/Direct_Debit

The Direct Debit payment gateway allows for the collection of client's bank details which can then be passed on to your bank for processing. The module is activated under Setup > Payments > Payment Gateways as normal.

When a client clicks the payment button on an invoice they are prompted for the following information:

• Bank Name
  • Bank Account Type
  • Bank ABA Code
  • Bank Account Number
  • Confirm Account Number

This data can then be viewed from the admin area under Reports > Direct Debit Processing which can then be passed on to the bank for processing. When a payment is received it will need to be recorded in WHMCS manually as a transaction.

the implication is that if a report can generate data, then the information must be held in a database table - looking at the report code, it's in tblclients and the table contains four columns for bank name, type, code and account... would it be an option for you to view and edit the values in phpmyadmin or similar ?

if all you wanted to do was view them in the admin area profile, then you could probably have done that with an action hook (that's just pulling the info from the database and passing the variables to the page), but I suspect that if you want to view and edit these values in WHMCS, you might be looking at posting in Marketplace and paying for a custom module to be written.