Using WHMCS custom pages with standard clientarea.php?action=mycustompage links

alankis

Hi folks,

I have successfully create WHMCS custom page for our clientarea, where logic is under my whmcsroot/mycustompage, and .tpl file inside my active template directory. Now I wan't to achieve, for example, as clicking to /clientarea.php?action=domains, leads to domain page (.tpl) file, to be able to redirect user to my custom page clicking to '/clientarea.php?action=mycustompage', instead for URL to lead inside my logic directory /whmcsroot/mycsustompage/index.php and then rendering tpl file. Is this possible, and how do I achieve it?

Thanks in advance,

Alan

Alan,

Is this possible, and how do I achieve it?

my first thought is don't do it... in fact, my second thought was don't do it too! :)

the problem you're going to run into is that I think these existing redirects (action=domains etc) are all hard-coded in an encrypted file, and as you can't edit that file, you are unable to add additional options to redirect custom pages elsewhere...

it may be possible to use .htaccess to do an internal redirection and keep the existing URL in the browser, but that could get very messy and, unless you're familiar with htaccess, it might cause more problems than it solves.