Wordpress Integration

marcolino

Hello everybody

This is my first post in this forum. So I hope i am in the right place for this type of questions. Other ways somebody can get me in the right direction.

I need some plugins, modules, extensions...

- to integrate in a wordpress multisite.

- to let my customer buy a domain name, buy a new wordprss-only blog/cms hosting (from a multisite installation), manage his cpanel account from wordpress.

I saw:

- whmpress

- WordPress Auto-Provision Module (I think is not for multisite) but is compatible with the e-mail functionality

- there is plugins from wpmudev, but I'm not sure about the quality and and compatibility with other needed plugins

What would be your way to go?

Is there a plugin or combination of plugin, which handle this well?

Thank you very much for your help.

Marc

Hello Marc,

You seem to be looking in the right places, a plugin that syncs Wordpress and WHMCS is likely going to be your best option. I'm not sure if these plugins support multi-site though. It may be worth sending all of the plugin vendors a email to confirm this.

Regards,

Jack

Thank you for your answer. Yes, I will have to ask to some vendors. My hope was to wind some user with good experience on some of the plugins. There are so many, and the description are not always very clear. So it's easy to overlook some of the best plugins. This kind of plugins is not what everybody is using all the time.

Thanks again for your answer, Marc