WHMCS Intergration questions

Hello. I have a huge issue. I recieved a developer license so I could set up a demo and integrate it with a WordPress theme I'm developing. After spending like 5 hours I just give up... I don't want to sell anything, I don't want to register anywhere (domain resellers etc.), I just want the demo to work!!!

I want it to search for domains, show off 2-3 products, some jibberish in knowledge base etc. to then connect it via whmcs bridge and style it so it matches the theme so clients could see how it looks like with the theme.

So the real question is: is there a "demo data" that I can import into whmcs or some sort of "demo mode" I can turn on or whatever?

Even the damn domain search doesn't work. I've set up some pricing, activated some domain registar modules (which is wired, because I can't even configure them - when i click configure it does nothing) and it still does not work.

Please... just.... someone help...

So the real question is: is there a "demo data" that I can import into whmcs or some sort of "demo mode" I can turn on or whatever?

no - can't find the thread but I can remember one of the WHMCS guys (last year?) saying that they have no plans to provide sample data.

Even the damn domain search doesn't work. I've set up some pricing, activated some domain registar modules (which is wired, because I can't even configure them - when i click configure it does nothing) and it still does not work.

you wouldn't need registrar modules for the domain search to work - just have the tlds added to domain pricing and priced, and it should work... if it isn't, then it either isn't setup correctly, or the installation is not complete.

have you tried opening a ticket with support? - they'll be able to take a closer look at your setup.