What is unique cPanel PHP Smarty Link?

I thought maybe something like: {$clientsdetails.cpanel} or but I didn't have any luck....also, maybe I can tap into the smarty.server tag power.

When I open up my clientarea.php file in the template folder, I do not see anything related to a smarty php tag. May you please point me into the right direction. I wish to generate the unique "Log into Cpanel" link.

p.s. - i'm checking out the clientareadomains.tpl and clientareaproductdetails.tplfile for some hints and looking around but still haven't found anything just yet.

Edited by USA_Webmaster

if you're talking about the sidebar link to log into cPanel, that won't be Smarty - that'll need an action hook to change it.

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?104894-Login-to-cPanel-amp-Webmail-on-Client-Product-Details&p=435091#post435091

I don't think there is a specific Smarty variable to log into cPanel, but two things for you to know...

1. there is another template you can edit...

http://docs.whmcs.com/CPanel_Single_Sign-On

What your end users see is controlled by the template file /modules/servers/cpanel/templates/overview.tpl and can be customised to remove any features or functionality you don't wish your users to have access to.

2. if you wanted to make a link in a Smarty template to log into cPanel, you could use the following as a starting point...

<a href="{$systemNonSSLURL}clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id={$id}&dosinglesignon=1">link to cpanel</a>

that will certainly work in the overview.tpl - but might not necessarily work in other pages if the above two Smarty variables are not available to them - the first probably will always be (or you can use SSL variable if you prefer), but the second ($id) is likely only available on the product details pages.

if you want to use it on other pages, you might need a hook or other method to obtain the id value of the product.

Where is the code located for the current side bar cPanel Login Link that is used on the client area page? I'm gonna check out the links you recommended above right now.

in an encrypted php file - so don't bother looking. :)

if you want to edit the sidebar links, you'll need to use an action hook - such as the one in my first post above.