Deactivate "Disable Auto Renew"

webhosti

At the moment I have no Domain registrar activated. I do it manually.

In client area a customer has the possibility to change "Auto Renewal status"

But I dont want to allow it, because I dont see when a client disable auto renews. If he disable auto renew, there will no new bill created. And I have to pay to my registrar.

I need a solution

First one

hide the tool change auto renewal status

or second one

create a mail to admin when client changes a domainstatus

First one

hide the tool change auto renewal status

the code linked in the thread below should still work - the existing code might be slightly different for "Six", but the principle should still work.

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?109826-Disable-auto-renew-on-all-domains-but-still-generate-invoices&p=448927#post448927

also, it's worth mentioning that auto-renewal is for automatically generating the domain renewal invoice - yes, if the domain is linked to a registrar and an automated payment gateway is used, then it *can* renew the domain with the registrar... but that can be disabled in the settings.

if the domain isn't linked to a registrar, then that's all this feature will do - send the renewal invoices.