Domain referenced on order page for non-hosting product

jfm

I created a non-hosting related package group and products. On the product pages, the domain options box is unchecked, yet when placing an order, the "Configure" page shows a block for "Change Name Servers Only" and lists a domain.

Seems to me there should be no mention of domain. Is there an option somewhere which controls this?

Jere

Is there an option somewhere which controls this?

You put the appropriate code in the smarty template.

But I don't understand why it's there in the first place. I unchecked the "Show Registration Domain Options" boxes which means I don't want them to show up. So, why then does it have the following above the payment box?

Register a New Domain

Domain thisorthatdomain.com

And where does it get the domain name that it's putting in there? This is confusing to the buyer.

If I wanted to bill a company for, say, 10 hours of accounting work, then why would there be any reference to a domain? This seems like a bug to me. I shouldn't have to start modifying the code to take out something that shouldn't be there.