Questions about Clients

BigBirdy

I have just started to eval WHMCS and I have so far

1: Created packages named the same as in WHM

2: Imported all existing hosted domains/clients

Q1: Does each hosted domain now need a seperate account to manage it? Or can I create one Client Account, and then move/copy/assign the domain in WHMCS to that new client account?

Q2: As a test I created a client for myself, and since I have many domains I use I would like them assigned to this single account. How can I move/assign the domains listed in WHMCS to this new Client account? I went to the client admin area and I see I can "order" but this is not what I want to do and since there are options for transfering etc, I am afraid I will change DNS settings or something else if I do it this way.

Hi,

You can have multiple hosted accounts per account on WHMCS - obviously you would have a different account on WHMCS for each client.

From the admin panel you can move accounts or domains to a different account. This is slightly greyed out on the top right of the domain or hosting admin page.

As far as I know there is no easy way to bulk move accounts or to merge two accounts (this would be very useful if there was)