Add Order & Product Type "Other"

ChuckB

I am trying to add in some Administration options for managing servers, I added it to the product type "Other" and set it up, however I can't add a order for the customer - I set him up from a meeting we had, and now when I try to add it manually from the admin it does not work.

It goes thru the steps, however once you get to the Payment Method, and click continue it just refreshes briefly, but nothing happens - the code looks like this:

<p align="center"><input type="submit" value="Click to Continue >>" id="step1Submit" /></p>

</form>

<div id="step2Container"></div>

<div id="loadingLabel" align="center" style="display:none;">[img=images/loading.gif]</div>
<iframe src="clientarea.php" id="orderfrm" name="orderfrm" style="display:none;"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

Nothing else - now on the flip side, if I tick the box for the "Other" package to have a domain name, it goes off without a hitch - but sadly, I don't need a Domain Name to be attached.

Any ideas? Running 3.4.0 other installs of WHMCS are going without a hitch, but nothing else has a "Other" product as of yet ;)