All quick shortcuts redirect to cPanel home

JackRabbit

All of the quick shortcuts on the overview.tpl in the client area are redirecting to the cPanel home. For example, if I click on File Manager icon from the quick shortcuts in the client area of whmcs, I'm taken to cPanel home rather than the file manager inside cPanel.

This issue is new from just a few days ago when I noticed cPanel updated some features.

I've updated my overview.tpl from the 6.1.1 incremental updates and the problem still exists. Any ideas?

cPanel acts weird sometimes. Try clearing your system cookies / cache and try accessing the shortcuts again. Also, ensure your browser version is the latest.

You can also try accessing these from another browser / computer just to ensure it is not a local issue.

cPanel acts weird sometimes. Try clearing your system cookies / cache and try accessing the shortcuts again. Also, ensure your browser version is the latest.

You can also try accessing these from another browser / computer just to ensure it is not a local issue.

Thanks SRox! I've tried on two different computers with 2 different browsers. I'm constantly clearing cache anyways since I'm a developer. I'm still running into the same problem. Can I ask, are you up to date with 6.1.1 and did you try to access your shortcuts on your own whmcs setup?

If yours works, it will answer a lot of troubleshooting questions for me.