six template domain popup container

AlexFaller

an alternative would be to either duplicate or move the continue button to the top, e.g if you copy the {if $continueok} block from modern/domainoptions.tpl and paste it either below or above the {if $othersuggestions} ~line87, you'll end up with 2 continue buttons - both of which will work.

the user then has the choice of pressing continue if they're happy with just the selected domain, or the option to scroll down if they want to add others.

how bizzare, on my local dev setup which is exactly the same as online it doesnt have the lightbox popup.

Where is this controlled? is it the product order form template? (for clarification, Im adding a hosting service to the cart and then it asks to transfer or buy a new domain etc and what Im talking about is when you look for a new domain it does its search and then gives a lightbox popup with the results)

Hi Alex,

hmm, so there is no easy way to cut that selection down and just show the first 5 results? It looks awful :/

not when it's gone 8pm and i'm struggling to get a viable internet connection! :)

two simple ways to reduce the number of tld alternatives - the obvious one being to reduce the number of alternative TLDs in your bulk domain settings... :)

general settings -> domains -> configure standard whois

... the other one is to modify the foreach loop and limit it to a maximum of 5 - modern/domainoptions.tpl @ line 93

{foreach from=$othersuggestions|@array_slice:0:5 item=other}

i'll leave you to figure out if/how to add the more button - i'm giving up on this internet connection for the night! :roll:

how bizarre, on my local dev setup which is exactly the same as online it doesnt have the lightbox popup.

Where is this controlled? is it the product order form template? (for clarification, Im adding a hosting service to the cart and then it asks to transfer or buy a new domain etc and what Im talking about is when you look for a new domain it does its search and then gives a lightbox popup with the results)

it's the product order form template - on your live site, you're using modern.

lol dont worry I dont expect you to do it for me, I think I can manage, I just wanted to check there wasnt a simpler way before I sit and code my way around it. Thanks for your help again, and yes I put modern on my dev site too but its all different, its got a sidebar :/ strange, Im pretty tired myself so shall look tomorrow when Im more bright eyed!

As always thanks for your help :)