Only display ACTIVE clients?

totallytech

Hey All,

I'm using WHMCS 6.1.0, I'm wondering if there is a way to only display "active" clients by default on my View/Search Clients page - I can set the filter but I have to do it every time then once I do something else and return the filter is forgotten and I need to set it again...

Is there a way to do this permanently?

one solution might be a variation upon the code I posted in the thread below..

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?105094-Show-tickets-with-status-quot-In-Progress-quot-in-main-ticket-view&p=432979#post432979

so you modify admin/templates/blend/menu.tpl and change the link to clients.php in either line 3 ("Clients" tab link) or line 5 ("View/Search Clients" child link)...

{if in_array("List Clients",$admin_perms)}<li><a id="Menu-Clients-View_Search_Clients" href="clients.php">{$_ADMINLANG.clients.viewsearch}</a></li>{/if}

to...

{if in_array("List Clients",$admin_perms)}<li><a id="Menu-Clients-View_Search_Clients" href="clients.php?status=active">{$_ADMINLANG.clients.viewsearch}</a></li>{/if}

it will be "permanent" in the sense that it will stay there unless/until WHMCS release an update that modifies menu.tpl :)

... or add a bookmark in your browser using the above addition to the URL... WHMCS won't be able to modify that!