Okay here's the deal...

ToastyHost

Question

I'm about to start a web hosting company, yay me and so on... I'll be using cPanel/WHM on a dedicated server and hopefully WHMCS. My one concern is that i have spent much time designing the my site how i want it to look and run. I'm worried that using the WHMCS client front end will confuse the potential customer by giving them the impression that they are suddenly somewhere else (my site doesn't look anything like what i see in the demos).

I noticed as a part of the ordering process there is an intergration addon, but it doesn't really go into detail regarding what this actually is. Would this be the solution i am looking for? I sure hope so :D as i seem to like this program and all that it promises.

Regards.

6 answers to this question

Offtopic: I hope you're not going to start using the name Toasty Host. It's already been heavily tarnished from the previous person that tried to run a hosting website, and failed miserably leaving a bunch of customers dissatisfied, and pissed off.

I am going to use it, but i'm Australia, doubt the name is tarnished worldwide.

There were clients from all around the world ;) UK, AU, US

http://toastyhost.com

I'm sure it'll be easier to create your own image, but with "Toasty Host," already indexed in Google.. you'll find a lot of traffic that might have a negative impact on you, just because of the name.

Not saying you shouldn't use it, but it caught my eye and wanted to make you aware of potential issues ;)

I live in Iceland and I used to be with Toasty Host. They ripped me off bigtime, and it's been a nightmare. Please don't even mention that name, it makes me feel...

Gotcha. j/k Never heard of em.