Display order date in clientarea (under Services).

-M-

Quick question about the My Products & Services page in the ClientArea section (under Services).

It currently shows the "Next Due Date" which is displayed in the .tpl as:

<span class="hidden">{$service.normalisedNextDueDate}</span>{$service.nextduedate}

Is there a way to change that with the order date? I want to display the date of ordering, not the next due date.

What variable should I use for it? Or isn't it possible at al?

For domains it's being displayed standard with this:

<span class="hidden">{$domain.normalisedRegistrationDate}</span>{$domain.registrationdate}</div>

Please advice. TY.

change your line of..

<span class="hidden">{$service.normalisedNextDueDate}</span>{$service.nextduedate}

to...

<span class="hidden">{$service.normalisedRegDate}</span>{$service.regdate}

and then change the code below to alter the column heading...

<th>{$LANG.clientareahostingnextduedate}</th>

to...

<th>{$LANG.clientareahostingregdate}</th>

Thank you. Awesome man. :)

On a sidenote; what are the variables (if possible including pricing) for the ordered 'Configurable Options'.

Normally you see this when you click on a "product/service" which opens the page "Manage Product" and followed by clicking on "Configurable Options".

Do you know what the variables are for those? I want to display those as well on the same page, as mentioned in my first post.

(sorry for asking stupid questions, but I cannot seem to find those variables anywhere, did find others though)

Thank you. Awesome man. :)

On a sidenote; what are the variables (if possible including pricing) for the ordered 'Configurable Options'.

Normally you see this when you click on a "product/service" which opens the page "Manage Product" and followed by clicking on "Configurable Options".

Do you know what the variables are for those? I want to display those as well on the same page, as mentioned in my first post.

that would be the $configurableoptions array... but it's not available in the main services page - only on the productsdetails page... you'd probably need an action hook to query the database if you need to include the configurable options info on that page... it would likely need to cross-reference multiple tables to get all the information you require (including pricing).

(sorry for asking stupid questions, but I cannot seem to find those variables anywhere, did find others though)

what is it they say - there's no such thing as stupid questions, only stupid answers! :)

you might want to take a look at the Template Syntax documentation - specifically adding {debug} to the end of a template... if you do that, and then refresh the page in the browser, you should get a popup window that will show you the list of Smarty variables and arrays available to that page..

http://docs.whmcs.com/Template_Syntax

@ brian!

Thank you for the detailed answer. Highly appreciated.

Guess creating a hook which queries the database is a bit out of my reach. But no problem. I will only display the package and the domainname. I am already happy that I managed to hide/remove some of the links through hooks. Well to be honest, it wasn't that hard. :)

Also thanks for pointing me to that Template_Syntax page. I didn't know the {debug} thingie. Sometimes it's a maze of information with those WHMCS docs. So far I like it.

On a sidenote; I am really hoping a person or company can create something so we are able to add article codes to our products and services. But I already created an advertisement for that on Marketplace and send ModulesGarden an email. :)

Thanks once again. :)