Client Details Template

MJHost

I have two extra fields that my clients enter on the order form when signing up for a product. These fields are also displayed in the Client Details page (see attached image).

My question, is it possible to make these two fields "read-only" within the client details page?

I am using V6

Untitled.png

take a look at the thread below - refers to a different template, but the principle is exactly the same. :idea:

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?95835-Support-Ticket-Custom-fields-read-only

I think the template you're probably interested in is clientareadetails.tpl and the {if $customfields} block of code.

if you want to make all custom fields on that page readonly, then you can just add the code as is... if you needed it to only apply to some custom fields, then you'd need to add conditions using {if} statements to specify which fields to apply this to.