PayPal Website Payments Pro

ChuckB

Matt,

We have been toying with the PayPal Pro bit over in Client Discussion (http://www.whmcs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6935) and after a successful test this evening there was only 1 glitch I found

ACK => SuccessWithWarning
L_ERRORCODE0 => 10751
L_SHORTMESSAGE0 => Invalid Data
L_LONGMESSAGE0 => There's an error with this transaction. Please enter a valid state in the billing address.

The transaction had been successful, but it came down as a Error in the transaction log, any simple patch to this? The error code isn't really helpful for defining it but it comes out to:

Invalid Data
There's an error with this transaction. Please enter a valid state in the billing address.

I don't know if you check by ACK or code, but thats the only information I have, if you need anything else please let me know - all in all though, only tiny glitch mainly because they had the full state name vs. the abbreviated version.