Prevent Invoice generation for ZERO value invoices

Hi there,

Is there a way to disable invoices and subsequent automatic Paid notifications for products with a zero value? I have numerous clients I have set in WHMCS for whom I provide various products/services at no cost, such as free hosting. They are, however, bombarded with invoices that have a $0.00 value, and then a follow-up PAID notification.

Can this be disabled on a system-wide level? It seems completely pointless to generate these unnecessary invoices.

If it can't be disabled on a system-wide level, is there a way to do it on a case-by-case basis?

Thanks...

I don't know if with the latest versions they have fixed this issue. Anyway from my experience I've faced this thing from 2008 and I get used to fix it with an action hook. With time I've directly included it a billing module. You should play with InvoicePaid and InvoicePaidPreEmail hooks.

• 8 years later...
On 11/07/2015 at 6:26 PM, Kian said:

I don't know if with the latest versions they have fixed this issue. Anyway from my experience I've faced this thing from 2008 and I get used to fix it with an action hook. With time I've directly included it a billing module. You should play with InvoicePaid and InvoicePaidPreEmail hooks.

I'm also facing same. Can you give an hook. Which can help ?