Can I view some clients action log?

vasil_uhmk

Hello,

I am the admin in my WHMCS and I have suspicious action from one of my clients. There is email message sent from me to my client with confirmation about contact's information change. BUT, neither I nor the client didn't change the contact information!!! That's why I need log with my client's action with their usernames, dates and times, ip address to check who changed contact informations. Is it possible to find the log which I'm looking for and where to find it?

Thank you in advance for your cooperation on my first post in the WHMCS forum!

All the best

There is a log records section for each client available under: Admin Area > Clients > Your Client Summary > Click on "Log" tab at the right

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate every answer. Yes, I know that tab. I checked it, but there is nothing to use in order to solve our problem. In that log, for the specific date there is only two records from the client with message "Smarty Error: unable to read resource: "flat/popup.tpl"", and 9 minutes later email message with confirmation for his contact's information change is sent. He told me he didn't change nothing, me neither. I need to know who changed contact's information. Is there some other log file which I can check?