Branding Removal

Elizabeth

I have paid for the branding to be removed on my WHMCS and even re-installed the licence, but the WHMCS is still on the top of my order pages that my customers see. Doesn't paying for branding removal get rid of this? Can you tell me how to remove this?

Thank you very much.

Elizabeth

I have paid for the branding to be removed on my WHMCS and even re-installed the licence, but the WHMCS is still on the top of my order pages that my customers see. Doesn't paying for branding removal get rid of this? Can you tell me how to remove this?

Thank you very much.

Elizabeth

Branding removal only removes the "Powered by WHMCompleteSolution" line that is displayed below the main content and above the footer.

You can see what I mean on the demo site, immediately below the 'Follow us on Twitter' button:

http://demo.whmcs.com/

So if you are referring to the big WHMCS logo on the top left, you would need to edit the header.tpl file and point the logo to your own image.