comparison order form - changing comparisonsteps.tpl

keneso

Hi,

I am trying to customize the comparison template, and am stuck at the comparisonsteps.tpl file.

What I am trying to do is to make it responsive using bootsrap, thus removing the fixed width, so how can I change

<div class="step{if $step eq 1}active{/if}">
<div class="arrow{if $step eq 1}activeright{elseif $step eq 2}activeleft{/if}"></div>

I suppose it has to do with the $step variable, but don't know where/how to do it.

What I want to get would to put the 3 steps in three divs of four columns wide each, and change the aspect of the div based on the step.

Thank you

No matter what I change it just does not appear.

To check if it is the correct file I also deleted the file, but it still shows up.

I have the template selected both in general ordering setting, and as product group, so I don't understand where it gets loaded from since I have deleted the file.

weird - it must be finding it from somewhere!

are you using a custom template folder name rather than editing the template within the comparison folder directly?

the comparisonsteps file called is located in the comparison folder, so if you've duplicated the folder and are working with a copy, then it will still be calling the comparisonsteps.tpl within the original comparisons folder rather than the duplicate folder - if you see what I mean!

if you see what I mean!

I sure see what you mean. Problem is I could have looked at that line (orderforms/comparison/comparisonsteps) other 100 times - I looked at it quite few times - and wouldn't have seen it.

Thank you, once again.