Server Command Error

minadreapta

Server Command Error

Account Creation Failed: Curl Error - Operation timed out with 2870 out of -1 bytes received (28)

i keep receiving this error although the hosting account is created on the server.

is there a workaround for this?

increasing operation time out?

is it possible from WHMCS or is it made from the server?

yes, it's cPanel.

so, what if it takes more than 60 secs?

sometimes it takes more, depending on how many accounts are on that server, or how high the load is on the server....

the problem is that when this error occurs, the cPanel Welcome email si not sent, although the account is created on the server...

can i do something about this?

i don't have ssh access, i am a reseller.

the problem described above doesn't occur everytime, but in 30-40% of cases...

I would contact your hostmaster for more details as this is something he or she will be able to change. You need master reseller rights or a dedicated server to gain root acsess to this option.

Failing that i would recomend going for another reseller account that is compatible with WHMCS.

• 4 weeks later...
Server Command Error

Account Creation Failed: Curl Error - Operation timed out with 2870 out of -1 bytes received (28)

i keep receiving this error although the hosting account is created on the server.

is there a workaround for this?

increasing operation time out?

is it possible from WHMCS or is it made from the server?

I have exactly same problem! Tell me minadreapta, did you found solution for your problem?

I have exactly same problem! Tell me minadreapta, did you found solution for your problem?

yes, i found a workaround for this:

- increase php timeout settings on your server if you have acces to that feature

or

- don't tamper with the the server settings, instead increase the timeout in cpanel.php in whmcs, ask matt about this.

if you are a reseller try changing your provider.

this is what i am going to do in the next month or so...

Yes, I'm a reseller but I'm a very fresh *odernBill refugee. Although a had a issues with MB, I didn't have problems with creating a cpanel accounts...

To fly to another provider is very last option. But if you have a suggestion about some, PM me.

Now, I'm even getting

"Curl Error - Operation timed out with 8684 out of -1 bytes received (28)"

My provider told me that "Unfortunately I was not able to resolve this issue so I am forwarding it to our Level 2 technicians. Please note that level 2 issues can take a bit longer to resolve..."

That is well known tactic that use to end into - deep space.

So I need to find solution. I would appreciate if Matt could get into this too.

Regards.

Once you've bought a license, open a ticket and I'll get an updated file with increased timeout to you within a few hours to solve it.

Matt

OK, and I assume that will fix the problem despite the fact that I have reseller account?

The time is already set to 2 minutes now.