Product Custom fields and Configurable options on admin order form

This is an old issue that I thought it would be fixed on version 5.3.12 but it was not.

Product custom field with accented words (like ã, ç, õ) in Field Name will not show when placing an order in the admin or when the product has a configurable option assigned.

Also the Configurable options won't show below the product information in the admin order form, where it would be configurable. It only shows in the Order Summary but with no options configured.

I hope you can issue a hot fix for this.

TIA

Hello,

I am showing that this works in the admin order page as expected. I created a configurable option name: Hã, with choices: Yes, No, and Mãybe.

This showed up in the admin add new order page without issue.

If you are having trouble we either need much more detailed reproduction steps or you need to open a ticket so we can investigate your specific install further. Please note until you are provided an issue ID, the work has not been passed to our development team and there is almost no chance of a fix being made.

Have a great day.

Nate C

Hello,

I reproduced this with custom fields as well and can confirm its working on my test install. At this point we need you to open a support ticket so our techs can look at your specific server and the specific configurable options that are not displaying and go from there. Once they identify the key factors to get a reproducible report, our dev team can work on getting it resolved.

Have a great day,

Nate C