Kayako problem

gabriel68

Question

Hello

I am interested to WHM , however I have a problem becuase I am already using Kayako support .

If I install also WHM I will have

a login for WHM client area

a login for Kakao support

a login for Cpanel

3 separate logins , arghh too much ... !!

I love Kayako only for 1 reason Instalert for Windows, something that it's not present on "WHM support" .

I need an integration with Kayako , Kayako and WHM should use the same login information , to avoid 2 separate logins .

Or to fully put on trash Kayako , I need something like Kayako Instalert .

At least , if I fully remove kayako , all my current clients having an account on the kayako section should be able to login on WHM without registering again !

Do you have in plan (kayako login integration) this soon ?

Thanks

Gabriel

11 answers to this question

Thank you , however NO it's not helpful because it says

"It allows your customers to utilize the same login details from their WHMCS Client Login and plug it into the Kayako Login Box and have it log them in."

so all my current Kayako clients will not be able to login on

WHMCS Client .

loginshare is ueful only for new registered WHMCS Clients which want use kayako ..

I would use WHM without the support section and with the same kakayo login .. Do you have in plan to support this ?

Thank you , however NO it's not helpful because it says

"It allows your customers to utilize the same login details from their WHMCS Client Login and plug it into the Kayako Login Box and have it log them in."

so all my current Kayako clients will not be able to login on

WHMCS Client .

loginshare is ueful only for new registered WHMCS Clients which want use kayako ..

I would use WHM without the support section and with the same kakayo login .. Do you have in plan to support this ?

Then you could change or disable all whmcs support links whereas you still use the Kayako.

infact I am thinking to do so . However there is still the problem of double login . Could be good if the client are was integrated on x3 such an addon , in that case I had put also kayako on trash.

Where are stored client information on WHM (what mysql table) ?

(I think I will create my own shread loging with kayako)

Hello,

If you use my integration, it does not matter what password is in WHMCS or Kayako, as long as they have the same email address in WHMCS and in the Kayako database, if your clients login to WHMCS, they will click on a link (from my Integration script) and be logged in to Kayako.

From,

Adam

it's good in this case, however there are other problems , especially there is no onlinenic module (very bad since onlinenic offer one of the lowest prices for domains) . Since I do not need the support section I have to

work hard to build a new template .

My question is

1)Why WHMcs want us to use their support system and does not provide a portal without support links .

2)Why WHMcs does not integrate with kayako?

3) Why WHMcs does not support one of the best on market domain resellers Onlinenic ?

When WHMcs will support these 3 points I will be happy to use WHMcs

Bye

• WHMCS CEO
2)Why WHMcs does not integrate and directly and support directly (without using module of 3rd parties) kayako (and creates a portal template which integrate kakayo) ?

This one is easy to answer. Kayako have been working on the integration for 3 months and still haven't got it finished. So to find out why, you'll need to contact them.

Matt

1)Why WHMcs want us to use their support system and does not provide a portal without support links .

You can edit the templates to take out whatever you dont require - we dont use the WHMCS support features at all.

3) Why WHMcs does not support one of the best on market domain resellers Onlinenic ?

"best" is a subjective term, and very much depends on your selection criteria. I wouldnt touch directi or onlinenic for our clients, they dont meet our selection criteria. you can write your own module or pay WHMCS to write one for you.