WHMCS Email piping stopped worked suddenly

KGGP

Hey guys,

I have an issue, I had my email piping working for WHMCS for like 2 years and suddently yesterday it stopped working.

I did no changes at all in the server (I am the only one that has root access), everything else seems to be working without issues.

I am getting the Local Delivery Failed Error Message

pipe to |/home/username/public_html/whmcs/pipe/pipe.php generated by support@yourdomain.com local delivery failed

This is what I did:

1. I made sure /pipe/pipe.php file (and folder) is chmod to 755

2. Tried changing it to |/usr/bin/php -q /home/username/public_html/whmcs/pipe/pipe.php

3. Tried changing it to |/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/username/public_html/whmcs/pipe/pipe.php

4. Made sure that pipe.php is correct with the proper code, no spaces, etc.

5. I even replaced pipe.php with a 1 month backup of my site to double check that nothing is wrong with the file.

6. Tried the email pipe using pop and it did work (just to try but I don't like that method, I was getting tickets created with emails received over 3 years ago)

Is there anything I could try? As I said, it was working perfectly fine since 2 years ago and for no reason it stopped working (I didn't do any kind of changes on the server or anywhere)

I would appreciate all the help you guys could give me.

Sorry, forgot to say that when I go to the Utilities> Logs> Ticket Mail Import Log I don't see anything since tomorrow, all logs are before the 19 of January.

I also of course tried to use: | php -q /home/username/public_html/whmcs/pipe/pipe.php (that is the one that was working for over 2 years without problems)

Also, yes, I am replacing username with my correct username and the whmcs folder.

I honestly don't know what else to try.