possible whmcs db table problem

Cain72

Hi guys,

just a quick question, in this picture can anyone please confirm that by default these two boxes are meant to be clear of any content (unless of course you add something, in this case i have not)

ip_whitelist_error.png

i have tried to delete the content within the API access box but it doesnt do anything, im wondering if the table or whatever in the DB is broke.

if so, can someone please point out which table this info would reside in so that i can resolve this and reset it back to default..

thank you for your time

Cain

Resolved,

For those who might have an issue with something like this in the future, the problem was resolved by running an INSERT into the SQL, as follows ..

(*** PLEASE NOTE DONT DO THIS IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT *** you run the possible chance of trashing your whmcs DB)

INSERT INTO tblconfiguration VALUES('APIAllowedIPs', '');

INSERT INTO tblconfiguration VALUES('APIAllowedIPs', '');

this seemed to reset the crud that was within the box, causing all kinds of grief when trying to make API calls to the whmcs system ..

hope this helps someone ..

Cain