cPanel account in dedicated server of the clients

Welio

Hello,

I wonder if there is the way to configure a specific hosting server for a specific client.

In essence we have multiple servers configured in our WHMCS (Setup-> Products/Services-> Servers) and, when a specific customer purchases a hosting account, we'd like this would be configured on a specific server dedicated to that customer, instead of the default server.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Yes, by having their 'products' in whmcs defined to only use 'their' server (means creating a lot of products though) or with a pre-deploy hook to check the value of a custom field and change the server to deploy to

Exactly. Create a sort of module where you can create a "link" between client and servers then PreModuleCreate do some checks and create the product/service in the proper server.

Thanks a lot,

can you tell me how can I create some 'products' to only use 'their' server, but exclusively for a client?

Better, do you have an example of a hook to create a "link" between client and servers, through which be the customer able to choose, when ordering, if create the account/website in the shared server or in one of its dedicated servers?

Thanks again.

Create an addon module where you can assign every client to one or multiple servers listed on your WHMCS and specify what products should support this feature.

Before WHMCS creates the product on a random server, with a specific action hook you execute a script that "asks" to WHMCS "Is this a supported product?" If "Yes" then "On what server should I create it?". Finally you modify the server ID accordingly and in the last step you send an Internal API command to ModuleCreate it.

It's simple to do if you are good with WHMCS, module creation, API, hooks, PHP and databases.

Edited by Kian