Zona-Gamer Posted December 16, 2014 Share Posted December 16, 2014 (edited) hello I have long been waiting for my tiked sent as they do to answer me, my license does not work when in the passage of the installation I put my database and I get my license this always (You did not enter your license key. You must go back and correct this.) Also charged me an e vat when I sent my documents necessary, my account would have to be out of iva ase long time, please correct my license and my own without VAT my email: - Removed - Edited December 16, 2014 by Infopro eMail Removed. No Need here. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infopro Posted December 16, 2014 Share Posted December 16, 2014 Could I please have your ticket ID so that I can look into this for you? Thanks 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zona-Gamer Posted December 16, 2014 Author Share Posted December 16, 2014 #DFH-733087 #HYM-730917 it is simply a new installation, and when I put the license all the time tells me not and since when I give below 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infopro Posted December 16, 2014 Share Posted December 16, 2014 Thank you for the additional details. Someone should be in touch with you soon. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zona-Gamer Posted December 16, 2014 Author Share Posted December 16, 2014 whether I have long waiting, my time is running out and my license too, 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.