SWSOFT

SWsoft Acquires Positive Software

SWsoft Acquires Ensim Pro

SWsoft acquires Sphera

SWsfot acquires Plesk Server Administrator (PSA) control panel and Confixx Professional hosting software

What`s next !!!

what i heared they will aquire DirectAdmin

are they going aquire Cpanel.

Are they going to be the only solution provider over here!!

SWsoft Support is too bad . DO they Buy this companies to onlySell there products or what

:evil:

Yes I agree swsoft support is horrible -- and you have to jump through hoops just to get support..

There are lot better products out there with less costly support.

Helm and Hosting Controller being two of them-- hosting controller offers free support.

Thanks,

Adam

Doubtfull..

Buying these companies in my opinion didn't make them better. it just increased their numbers that is all..

I can't see them working on two seperate control panels - something has to give -- I am thinking it is the newly acquired cps that will suffer.

I say in about 10 months time-- they will have all these customers moved over to plesk.

Thanks,

Adam

I don`t believe that its even possible to migrate from H-Sphere to Plesk for 90% of H-sphere customers(hosts). So, i`m sure that SWSoft will be better maintaining and further develop H-Sphere.

There`re lots of inconsistenses and key differencies in Plesk vs. H-Sphere, so it`ll be very difficult to make such migration. And, if we`ll add costs of Plesk, Plesk Expand, HSPc - that`s another one issue.

OffTop: I`m wondering if anybody interested in adding H-Sphere`s support to WHMCS ?

Their support is great, if you buy direct from them - obviously you're not going to get the level of support you want but if your company is a partner you get 24/7/365 US phone support and ticket support with a SLA and escalation if needed with direct access to developers via PartnerNet.

Their support is great, if you buy direct from them

The "quality" of the support you get even as a partner varies wildly :(

Anyway the acquistions is to have a bigger custmer base, so the managers become richer when the IPO happens in the new year.

No idea about DA, but no, they wont be buying CPanel anytime soon.

OffTop: I`m wondering if anybody interested in adding H-Sphere`s support to WHMCS ?

Maybe we should wait and see if SWSoft implement Open Fusion for Hsphere first? Otherwise, yes count me in, although I don't have any spare time to look into it at the moment, but I'll happily split any costs to develop a full working module.

Cheers,

Paul