Where in the database can I find what Users have what Product Configurable Options

ferdiaob

Hi guys,

Where in the database is the information as to what users have taken which Product Configurable Options? I know there is an API call to get this information, but I am doing a cross database join with another system, so need to go in via MySQL.

Any help at all would be much appreciated.

Hi

SELECT t2.fieldname, t1.value, t3.userid, t3.id AS productid FROM tblcustomfieldsvalues AS t1 LEFT JOIN tblcustomfields AS t2 ON t1.fieldid = t2.id LEFT JOIN tblhosting AS t3 ON t1.relid = t3.id

But since it's not clear to me what are your WHERE conditions, you should explain it more in details.

Hi Kian,

First of all thank you for your reply. A bit of help is greatly appreciated in this instance.

I am taking in all users on a particular billing cycle. Let say its

SELECT 
clients.id, 
   clients.companyname
FROM 
tblclients AS clients 
LEFT JOIN 
tblhosting AS hosting 
ON 
clients.id = hosting.userid 
WHERE 
hosting.billingcycle = "Premium Account"

In the real query a great many more tables are joined, based on "clients.id", but this example should give you an idea of where I am going with this.

I would like to apply a second join to the query above, that indicates which of the Product Configurable Options, this client has opted for. I'd love if that was in a column-by-column format, but I'm not to bothered with formatting so long as the extra information is there.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way. Your example seems to use a different table. I am talking about the ones in "tblproductconfigoptions", and how those apply to clients.