Survey integration

jcgwatt

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and to WHMCS so this may be in the wrong place.

I provide Joomla! design and hosting and need to capture design specific details at the "inquiry" stage of the client experience/process.

I need the potential client to have an option to fill in a survey about their design needs and, if they continue as to become a client, i want the information set out under their WHMCS profile.

I would also like to automate a process where an email is sent to the potential client after the survey, then after a week if they don't sign up.

Can anyone please recommend an add on or some other way of doing this within WHMCS.

Much appreciated.

Jason

Host J

I know whmcs has a ticket feed back deal, but thats not really what your wanting. I actually use limesurvey for my stuff.

https://www.limesurvey.org/en/

I did post a message awhile back to see if anyone was interested in a limesurvey whmcs bridge but noone replied so i guess there is not enough interest to make it profitable to do so.

I would certainly look into limesurvey, its pretty feature packed and its totally open source. You can provide them a link to the survey and i think it will serve you well for your needs.

also i did find an addon, you might check this out as well

https://www.whmcs.com/appstore/1166/Survey-plus-Testimonial-Addon.html

Edited by durangod