Anyone Else Experiencing Connection Problem with WHMCS using Firefox.

R-n-R

Myself and everyone else that is using Firefox has been having a connection problem to our two WHMCS installs on two totally different VPS servers.

When we shut down SSL v3 on those two Virtualmin servers, no one has been able to connect to WHMCS without getting this notice:

============================

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to yyyyyyyy.xxxxx.com. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s). (Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

=============================

The strange thing here is I can connect via SSL and login to the control panel for Virtualmin, the only time this is an issue is with Firefox (using 33.0.2), I can connect fine with Chrome, and IE 11 and all 3 browsers with SSLv3 disabled in the browser. This is ONLY happening to my installs of WHMCS.

So far no one knows anything. (Ticket in with my server admin, and with WHMCS support, no answers from them or even acknowledgements, must mean they do not have a clue either as to what might be wrong).

Searching the Virtualmin and other forums for Firefox hasn't given any leads.

So wondering if others have had this problem, or am I the only lucky one?