Only want to sell to Australia and New Zealand

PWPH

Hi all,

I'm changing the way my hosting company works and want limit signups to Australians and New Zealander's only. What would be the best approach to handle this this? I already have a large number of customers globally, but I know longer want to head in that direction.

Thanks,

Hi,

Geolocalize your clients. If they're not Australians and New Zealander's redirect them to a page "Sorry, Not available for your country". I already did this kind of job and it works very good BUT be advised that you can't really block everyone with 100% success rate. Do you remember Megaupload, Piratebay, Dllstorage and stuff like that? They're blocked even by governments but if you really want to visit them, you can with proxies and changing DNS.

Said that it's shouln't be a problem for you. When I did this job I've also removed all not allowed countries from WHMCS so that if I'm Italian and I'm not allowed to buy from your website, even if I use a proxy I will not be able to register as italian since the only allowed countries are Australia and New Zeland.