Setting RAM TCadmin + WHMCS

Thisnamewilldo

Hello,

I am currently using the TCAdmin module that WHMCS provide for automatic setup of game servers, however, I cannot figure out how to allow the user to choose the RAM for a Minecraft server.

Is anyone able to assist me with this?

Is there a configurable option for this I missed or do I need to use the TCAdmin advanced version?

Thanks.

If you are using TCAdmin 2 Advanced Module for WHMCS you have to add a product custom field where users can choose RAM. Then you'll pass this value to TCAdmin. Notice that you have to register the custom field creating a new configuration file. You can start copying default_values.php file. In case that you don't want to play with these fields, you could adapt the existing RCON password field since you don't need it on Minecraft.

• 7 years later...
On 10/11/2014 at 3:50 PM, Kian said:

If you are using TCAdmin 2 Advanced Module for WHMCS you have to add a product custom field where users can choose RAM. Then you'll pass this value to TCAdmin. Notice that you have to register the custom field creating a new configuration file. You can start copying default_values.php file. In case that you don't want to play with these fields, you could adapt the existing RCON password field since you don't need it on Minecraft.

I know this is a very old ticket, but i wounder how do you do that?