Hosting Account Welcome Email..

Firehouse

Hello,

I had a new customer sign up yesterday, and it appears that the "Hosting Account Welcome Email" wasn't sent to her, as she contacted us in regards to not knowing what her cPanel information was, or what our nameserver information is so she could change it...And this email provides all this information to new customers..When does this email actually get sent to a customer? I'm assuming perhaps after their account is manually set up in WHM??

Also, in regards to the Auto Set-Up..Does this only set up the customer's sign up information within WHMCS or is it suppose to also set up their cPanel via WHM? Or is the setting up of their cPanel done manually through WHM? I'm a bit confused as there was this error message associated with this customer's sign up yesterday:

Module Create Failed - Service ID: 16 - Error: Login Failed

Now, I did go to Set Up --> Products/Services --> Servers and double checked to make sure the information was set up correctly, and everything was in order...Then I decided to "Test Connection" under the Server Details, and sure enough it Failed..So, I reinserted the password (probably didn't need to do this), hit the "Save Changes" button, and retested the connection, and it changed to "Successful"...So, I'm assuming this resolved the issue, but don't understand why this would have happened, unless the recent update had something to do with it, and it simply needed to be re-saved again..

Module Create Failed - Service ID: 16 - Error: Login Failed

Well it's very simple. It's clear enough that WHMCS was unable to login on cPanel. If it can't login, he can't create the hosting and so there's no way to send the a welcome email for a non-existing service. I use WHMCS probably from day one and updates have never broke my "connection" between WHMCS and WHM. Probably you was just using an old password on WHMCS. Now if both systems can "see" each other, auto-setup and welcome email should work.