Multiple autorelease products with different servers but all orders go to default server

Da1

I have multiple autorelease products that each have their own server. "Product A" needs to be assigned to "Server A" by default -- "Product B" needs to be assigned to "Server B" by default and so on and so forth.

However, all products are assigned to the default Autorelease server regardless of what I do.

I have Server Groups setup and each server is assigned to its own group -- and each product is assigned the corresponding Server Group on the Module Settings tab. But these settings are seemingly ignored.

Any suggestions?

I can take an Autorelease product and make it an Xpanel product and get it to work but that's not the way this should be done I don't think. It seems to me there should be way to have multiple Autorelease products assigned to separate servers by default (I *THINK* that's what the Module Settings tab is for...but like I said, those settings are seemingly ignored).

Manually changing servers after the order is received isn't an option. The welcome email needs to contain the correct server IP Address.

So what am I missing?

TIA

• 1 month later...