Piping Not Working

web_hosting4u

Good Evening all,

I am in the process of setting up my new WHMCS and I was hoping it would be simple, but nothing ever is.

I am attempting to set up piping and while it seems simple enough, I am not receiving any tickets in the system.

I used the piping from the Support Departments area and created my forwarding addresses. I assume this is the same pipe for each dept and that the system will route it based on the email address?

I did try one, then it did not work, then another, no change, I have now built a test department with a forwarder that was never in use.

I am not receiving any failures from the system via email and I am sending from the one test client I have created.

Any ideas what could be wrong or where to check? I had some issues with my other support system on this host, so, it could be the same problem, but, figured I should ask here first.

When I created the first pipe, I was warned about hashtag and something else (the message escapes me) but the system (cPanel) appeared to correct the issue.

Again, any thoughts?

Thanks

CJ