Is anyone using WebsitePanelExtended?

kenwardc

Hi Folks

WebsitePanelExtended looks like a good module from ModulesGarden but I cannot get it to work on either of my two WHMCS installations.

Problem 1

When I try to run the CREATE function within the Customer Account, I get (domain change for privacy):

Module Command Error

SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'http://123.45.6.157:9001/esPackages.asmx?WSDL' : Premature end of data in tag HTML line 2

Problem 2

When I go into a client's Client Area and, in the WebsitePanelExtended product they've purchased, I go to select any of the features of WebsitePanelExtended, such as FTP Accounts, DNS, File Manager, etc. I get a blank page with this in the URL bar (changed domain name for privacy):

https://www.mydomain.com/whmcs/clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id=1&page=files&subpage=index&modop=custom&a=management

The product appears to have some nice features but I do need it to work. ;) It's probably something I've done, or not done.....

Any help would be appreciated.

Chris

Why dont you email them they the one that create this module?

Good question, easily answered. I have raised a ticket but they usually take a number of days before responding, so I thought if anyone here had the same issues perhaps they could help.

Thanks so much for your helpful response...

Cheers

Chris