Help Needed: Domain Box too long!

Hello drunkenpetal,

You should be able to modify the size of the input box in the adddomain.tpl file found in order form template folder. You will want to look for the following line in this template file:

'www. <input type="text" name="sld" id="sld" size="25" value="{$sld}" /> <select name="tld" id="tld">'

If you edit the size="X" (the actual number will vary depending on the template you are using) to a smaller number it should begin to shrink in size. You will need to play around with this until you are able to find the right size for your template.

--Thanks

Hello drunkenpetal,

You should be able to modify the size of the input box in the adddomain.tpl file found in order form template folder. You will want to look for the following line in this template file:

'www. <input type="text" name="sld" id="sld" size="25" value="{$sld}" /> <select name="tld" id="tld">'

If you edit the size="X" (the actual number will vary depending on the template you are using) to a smaller number it should begin to shrink in size. You will need to play around with this until you are able to find the right size for your template.

--Thanks

Dear Ryan,

Thanks for helping me! However, this does not solve my problem. I went into the order form that I selected (in this case, Comparison) and edited the adddomain.tpl file as you mentioned. Despite changing the size to 5 or even 1, the size of the boxes still remain the same.

Can you please help me?

Hi,

Open /templates/osprey/css/filoxenia.css and locate line 160

select {

width: 100%;

}

change that to any pixel value, or set a lower percentage, or simply comment it out.

Regards,

Marco

Marco, thank you for your help! I managed to get the box to the size I need. Another question, how can I get the fields to align it all in one line? Now, there is www. (1 line), text area (1 line) and .com (1 line).

I want to get it all aligned in the same line.

can you help me please?

@drunkenpetal,

open /templates/osprey/css/filoxenia.css and place this code at the end

#whmcsorderfrm input[name="sld"] {
width: 200px;
display: inline-block;
}
#order-boxes select[name="tld"] {
width: 120px;
}

now all aligned you can change each element size as you like

@drunkenpetal,

open /templates/osprey/css/filoxenia.css and place this code at the end

#whmcsorderfrm input[name="sld"] {
}
#order-boxes select[name="tld"] {
}

now all aligned you can change each element size as you like

Dear Sentq, thank you for your help. I have done as what you said, and it is working fine on this page: http://billing.ospreyhost.com/cart.php?a=add&domain=register'>http://billing.ospreyhost.com/cart.php?a=add&domain=register

However, when I try to register from selecting a shared hosting package, the problem pops up again. For instance from here: http://billing.ospreyhost.com/cart.php?a=add and you select the package shared hosting, then select a product, you will see that it is misaligned again.

then replace the provided code with this:

#whmcsorderfrm input[name|="sld"] {
}
#order-boxes select[name|="tld"] {
}

Dear Sentq, unfortunately this code is not working... I am still facing the same error on the page when I select a shared hosting package (e.g Egg).

Domain registration page is working fine.