Heart Internet Import

Hi All

I have been using Heart Internet for years and bill manually. Wanting to use WHMCS does anyone know if there is a way to import all of the current domains billable on their renewal date from Heart? Some kind of import script.

Thanks

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm in the same situation.

I want to import all my clients and their account from Heart to WHMCS. There's a page:

http://docs.whmcs.com/Importing_Data

which talks about how to manually do it, and I'm prepared to slog through this but the trouble is it didn't import the domain when I tried it. I followed the Manual Client entry and although menus in version 6 seem to be slightly different to what's described in the documentation, it kind of fits.

I then went back and tried the step to order a doman separately and it fails saying no service or product was included.

It's a .com domain, a linux server in the account I'm transferring and I'm running 6.02

Any clues?

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm... seems it's not working AT ALL. I tried to suspend the account (it's one of mine, so no harm) to check if WHMCS has control over the account and it says: 1400: Hosting package does not exist despite the account being flagged as active....

Okay... I think I have it working.

Some things that seemed to work for me when filling out the order.

1. don't put www in the domain name fields.

2. Put the hosting account username and password (find them listed at: https://customer.heartinternet.co.uk/manage/domaincp-domains.cgi)

3. Remember the username is the domain name without the www

All seems fine, even adding a domain name by itself to an account, which I just tried.

I also am now able to suspend an account (takes a little while to happen) and unsuspend - though the website has gone back to the "This page has been reserved for future use" page. The files are all there though.

This has gone slightly off topic, so perhaps an admin can shift this to a new thread for me?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Oxford,

Did you ever get a solution to this. I am currently trying to set up WHMCS and the instructions for connecting to heart and or being able to import current customer data from hostpay etc is patchy to say the least.

I can't seem to even find the details i need for setting up the server correctly. Any Help or pointers you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Max