Easy way for batch register from Admin Portal?

CCSupport

Hello all,

We need to register around 150 domains for a client. Is there an easy way to bulk/batch purchase these through the admin portal? We usually add the domains manually through the Add Order page, however don't really want to be doing this individually!

The only way I can think of is to login as the client and do the bulk order....would that be the only way?

In the admin area you can go to 'Add A New Order' and for the domain part click 'Add Another Domain'. You would have to add each domain name but you would only have to process 1 order as you will do them as a bulk.

The only other way I know of would be to register them from the client side.

Thanks.

Turns out there was well over 200 so a bit more work....sadly nearly half were .co.uk which meant copying and pasting their company details into each damn domain! However all done now after doing the Login As Client and bulk pasting them in.

Also I found that even though it will do bulk checks for most domains some will only do checks for 5 domains at a time, including the co.uk...bit of a nightmare....but business is business!