Promotions/Coupons

So pretty much what I need to do is create around 200 one-use coupon codes, each unique and one-use, so that I may give one person two codes, (or 10) and they may use all 10 codes, but the same code cant be used twice.

I have seen add-ons that do this, but they all cost money, and I have used all my money.

Thanks!

If you know php and mysql you could write a script to do this by inserting records into the tblpromotions table. Here is an example script I wrote awhile back to generate 10% off recurring promo codes for a list of product ids to get you started:

require("dbconnect.php");
require("includes/functions.php");

for ($i = 1; $i <= 200; $i++) {
 $promo_code = generateRandomString(;
 $value = "10";
 $products = "1,4,9,52,53,56,58,60";
 $exp_date = "2013-09-30";

print $promo_code . ' ';

$results = insert_query("tblpromotions", array("code" => $promo_code, "type" => "Percentage", "recurring" => 1, "value" => $value, "cycles" => "Monthly,Quarterly,Semi-Annually,Annually","appliesto" => $products, "requires" =>"","requiresexisting"=> 0, "startdate" => "0000-00-00","expirationdate" => $exp_date, "maxuses" => 1,"applyonce" => 1, "newsignups"=>0, "existingclient" =>0, "onceperclient" => 1, "recurfor" => 0, "upgrades" =>0, "upgradeconfig" => "", "notes"=> ""));

}
function generateRandomString($length =  {
   $characters = "0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ";
   $randomString = '';
   for ($i = 0; $i < $length; $i++) {
       $randomString .= $characters[rand(0, strlen($characters) - 1)];
   }
   return $randomString;
}

If you don't know php then I would recommend purchasing this addon for $15, I haven't tried it but it looks like it does what you are wanting to do.

https://www.whmcs.com/appstore/2290/Bulk-Promotion-Code-Generator.html