QUOTES - How can I change the start number for my first quote :) ?

Hi there and thanks for your time :)

I am wondering how i can change the start number for my quotes, it is currently #1 and I would like say 123 etc.

Can someone offer any help or directions, I have very limited knowledge about WHMCS.

I did find a document on this but the description was to edit a database and described the process in a way i could not understand, if I need to edit the database can someone explain a step by step process for me please? I can access myphpadmin.

is this the thread?

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?67763-How-can-I-change-the-starting-Quote-estimates-numbers

if you can use phpmyadmin, you can follow the steps here...

http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?258630-ALTER-TABLE-using-phpmyadmin-an-idiots-guide&p=1865417&viewfull=1#post1865417

how do you execute this query?

- click your whmcs table from the left side navigation

- click the "SQL" link on the page in the main frame. (it's the second link next to "structure" link)

* a text area will be displayed with a small message "Run SQL query/queries on database" above it. *

- copy and paste the SQL query statement ALTER TABLE `tblquotes` AUTO_INCREMENT = 123; into the text area

- click "go" button.

NB: You should ALWAYS backup your database before doing any modifications so then if it does not work, you can always drop the failed database tables and import the version that you had before you started making your latest mods.

if you don't fancy trying this, then you could always create a new quote (no need to enter details), go back in the browser, create another one etc... and then when you get to the figure you want, delete the quotes!

but if you can, it's easier to use the SQL command.