Hook for PreModuleSuspend

bigwave

Hello,

I am using WHMCS for a product (not hosting or servers at all). Since it's for a product (a monthly membership for training) I don't have a module to hook the product to. So under module I just left it none.

I need to have the system suspend people that don't make their future payments.

I set up a hook that should run when the PreModuleSuspend is ran, however, I keep getting an error in admin log that says "no module".

My question is, do I have to create a special module and link it to the product in order for the system to run PreModuleSuspend and activate my hook?

I sure hope the answer is no because I have tried to build a module and it gets errors too.

Thanks,

Randy

Your best bet is to write your own provision module, what error were you getting when you tried to build your own module?

If you really want to use the PreMoudleSuspend hook you could set the product to use the autorelease module and not set any of the actions. That should trigger this hook since it is a provision module.