CSF Manager Integration for WHMCS Issue

Good afternoon guys.

I'm having some doubts and do not know how to solve.

I installed the addon "WHMCS CSF Manager" without major problems.

My problem is this, my index.php is personalized and is not a file whmcs, so when calling the module in the customer area through link "index.php?m=csfmanager" it does not open, I added the original index.php file whmcs to index2.php and when I call the file index2.php?m=csfmanager, you know what I need to do to run it? I would really like to keep my index.php file and do not mind making changes to it that everything runs smoothly.

The addon is encrypted and can not perform any type of change, at least none that I can.

I thank the attention of you guys.

what happened when you open this URL?

Hello good afternoon.

When I open my php (index.php) with the full url nothing happens, I believe that this is because in my. Php there is no reference to the addon.

Now when I open the complete url with index2.php which is the original file whmcs everything works fine.

Do you know if I have to add some argument in my. Php for this to work normally?

Thank you!