Server Provisioning API - Warning: Missing argument 3 for ModuleCallFunction()...

nuxwin

Hello ;

I'm currently developing a server provisioning module for our control panel. When enabling error reporting, I can see the following warning:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for ModuleCallFunction(), called in /var/www/virtual/whmcs-dev.nuxwin.com/htdocs/includes/modulefunctions.php on line 0 and defined in /var/www/virtual/whmcs-dev.nuxwin.com/htdocs/includes/modulefunctions.php on line 0

This warning occur when I manually accept an order.

Thanks you

Environment info

WHMCS version: 5.3.6

root@wheezy:/var/log/imscp# lsb_release -a

No LSB modules are available.

Distributor ID: Debian

Description: Debian GNU/Linux 7.4 (wheezy)

Release: 7.4

Codename: wheezy

root@wheezy:/var/log/imscp# php -v

PHP 5.4.4-14+deb7u9 (cli) (built: Apr 18 2014 14:34:31)

Copyright © 1997-2012 The PHP Group

Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright © 1998-2012 Zend Technologies

with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.5.3, Copyright © 2002-2014, by ionCube Ltd.

Hello,

This error is really not something that can be debugged just from a thrown error. Its something were access to the server and source code is really required to investigate. Please open a support ticket so we can investigate this earlier.

Have a great day,

Nate C

Hello ;

I'm sorry but I cannot open a support ticket since I've only a dev license... Well, to reproduce this error, it's easy. You must just enable error reporting on top of your server provisioning module and then, activate an order manually (order which is provisioned through the server module of course).

Well, I do not have access to the source code. My report there is only for your development team (which should fix such a warning even if this seem not cause further trouble in code execution).

That is the deal when we are closing the code. We cannot get help from external developer.

Thanks you

• 3 months later...

I'm getting the exact same error and have been searching all over the Internet for a resolution.

I'm using Virtualizor with WHMCS.

The VPS is still created, payment is still processed, and the client still receives their login details.

But for some reason, they receive this message after submitting payment.

Warning: Missing argument 3 for ModuleCallFunction(), called in /home/*/public_html/includes/modulefunctions.php on line 0 and defined in /home/*/public_html/includes/modulefunctions.php on line 0