Add Paypal payment button directly to invoices?

leopard16

I am using Paypal and mail-in-check or money order. When I set a client to payment method: Credit Card, the invoice gets a payment button added directly to the invoice. The problem is they first have to visit their client area, log-in, find the invoice, open the invoice, find the payment button and then pay. When the second, third, and overdue notices are sent there are no payment buttons directly in the e-mail.

Is is possible to add the Paypal payment button directly to each e-mail reminder (that requires a due or overdue invoice)? This would be much easier for my clients than having to visit their client area, login, and go through the steps just to access their payment button. And would require less instruction from me as well.

My point is the invoice automatically adds a payment button if the payment is set to credit card directly in the product, but the invoice e-mails do not.

I have: WHMCS Version: 5.3.6

Paypal and Mail In Payment Activated.

I set each clients products or services "Payment method" to Paypal.

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?48558-PayPal-link-in-Invoice-template-where-client-can-pay&p=228394#post228394

Clients always need to login to view their invoice, otherwise malicious users could just guess at invoice IDs and view your client's names and addresses! However you can add the {$invoice_payment_link} merge field to include the payment button in the invoice email itself, providing the client's email client doesn't break the code of course.