Ask required questions if a option/tickbox is selected - Charge install per item

Garry

Hi,

I have some digital downloadable paid products, I sell through WHMCS, for a one off charge.

I offer chargeable install services, for each downloadable product and need information, like there username and password etc..., so that I can install it.

I would like to add a tick box for the product, that either:

Dropdown the field/questions so they can fill it in or add them on the next page.

How would I go about doing this, for set products?

Also I was wondering, if they order 2 or more items, I would like to charge an one off install charge for each item, how would I do that?

hello,

to add custom fields to help you collect information needed read this: http://docs.whmcs.com/Custom_Fields

to add additional paid options known as "Configurable Options" to product so while your client placing an order they have the option to select this additional options/services or not read this: http://docs.whmcs.com/Addons_and_Configurable_Options

Hi,

I am only wanting to display the custom field if the configurable options is ticked for that item.

I am not sure if WHMCS can do this, as default.

I know my way around smarty template system if that going to be any use to me.

Edited by Garry

Hi,

I am only wanting to display the custom field if the configurable options is ticked for that item.

I am not sure if WHMCS can do this, as default.

I know my way around smarty template system if that going to be any use to me.

As far as I am aware you can't do this by default. You probably can by having a 3rd party develop this or you can play with a work around such as using a custom department with all the required fields then inputing the link to that department in the welcome email of the product.

Or you could put in a description next to the configurable option stating they need to open a ticket with all the required information once ordering etc