billing cycle text change

remco1985

hi all

i see mutch topics here with billing cycle questions

i have tried a couple solutions but no one here says what you need to change on witch line

can same one tell me where i can change the €0.00 EUR Monthly,€0.00 EUR Quarterly,€0.00 EUR Semi-Annually

i want to remove the 0.00EUR and the Semi-Annually text want to change to (Semi-Annually - 1 month free)

and for annually i want to set it to (annualy - 2 months free

maybe you need to set it in the wiki so no one keeps asking it

greetings remco

oke thanks brian

I've already read you tutorial

and the language file is oke i have changed that

but now i need to get rid op de 0.00 EUR problem and realy it is nice to have a tutorial but i cant find teh solution to get rid of it

greetings remco

hi remco,

using that tutorial, just remove the code below...

{$currency.prefix}{$pricing.rawpricing.monthly}{$currency.suffix}

in your case,

$currency.prefix = €

$pricing.rawpricing.monthly = 0.00 (do the same for the other billing cycles, quarterly, semi etc)

$currency.suffix = EUR

in fact, if you were using Comparison for example and not using setup fees or free domains, you could virtually remove everything - so the tutorial says to use...

{if $pricing.monthly}<tr><td class="radiofield"><input  type="radio" name="billingcycle" id="cycle1" value="monthly"{if $billingcycle eq "monthly"} checked{/if} onclick="submit()"  /></td>
<td class="fieldarea"><label for="cycle1">{$LANG.billingcyclemonth}  {$currency.prefix}{$pricing.rawpricing.monthly}{$currency.suffix}{if  $pricing.rawpricing.msetupfee neq 0} +  {$currency.prefix}{$pricing.rawpricing.msetupfee}{$currency.suffix}  {$LANG.ordersetupfee}{/if}</label></td></tr>{/if}

but you could, if you have changed the language files for $LANG.billingcyclemonth etc, just use...

{if $pricing.monthly}<tr><td class="radiofield">
<input  type="radio" name="billingcycle" id="cycle1" value="monthly"{if $billingcycle eq "monthly"} checked{/if} onclick="submit()"  /></td>
<td class="fieldarea"><label for="cycle1">{$LANG.billingcyclemonth}</label></td></tr>{/if}

and then modify the other cycles accordingly.

if you're using another order form template, then refer to the tutorial for the correct code.

this is my configureproduct.tpl (template Comparison)

i see that my text is shorter than yours and i can not find the 3 things what you say what i need to remove

{if $pricing.monthly}<tr><td class="radiofield"><input type="radio" name="billingcycle" id="cycle1" value="monthly"{if $billingcycle eq "monthly"} checked{/if} onclick="submit()" /></td><td class="fieldarea"><label for="cycle1">{$pricing.monthly}</label></td></tr>{/if}
{if $pricing.quarterly}<tr><td class="radiofield"><input type="radio" name="billingcycle" id="cycle2" value="quarterly"{if $billingcycle eq "quarterly"} checked{/if} onclick="submit()" /></td><td class="fieldarea"><label for="cycle2">{$pricing.quarterly}</label></td></tr>{/if}
{if $pricing.semiannually}<tr><td class="radiofield"><input type="radio" name="billingcycle" id="cycle3" value="semiannually"{if $billingcycle eq "semiannually"} checked{/if} onclick="submit()" /></td><td class="fieldarea"><label for="cycle3">{$pricing.semiannually}</label></td></tr>{/if}
{if $pricing.annually}<tr><td class="radiofield"><input type="radio" name="billingcycle" id="cycle4" value="annually"{if $billingcycle eq "annually"} checked{/if} onclick="submit()" /></td><td class="fieldarea"><label for="cycle4">{$pricing.annually}</label></td></tr>{/if}
{if $pricing.biennially}<tr><td class="radiofield"><input type="radio" name="billingcycle" id="cycle5" value="biennially"{if $billingcycle eq "biennially"} checked{/if} onclick="submit()" /></td><td class="fieldarea"><label for="cycle5">{$pricing.biennially}</label></td></tr>{/if}
{if $pricing.triennially}<tr><td class="radiofield"><input type="radio" name="billingcycle" id="cycle6" value="triennially"{if $billingcycle eq "triennially"} checked{/if} onclick="submit()" /></td><td class="fieldarea"><label for="cycle6">{$pricing.triennially}</label></td></tr>{/if}

i need some help i think that edit the wrong file for this

and on some weird reasson i cant find the text what you say

greetings remco

Hi remco,

this is my configureproduct.tpl (template Comparison)

i see that my text is shorter than yours and i can not find the 3 things what you say what i need to remove

i need some help i think that edit the wrong file for this

and on some weird reasson i cant find the text what you say

it's the right file, but I don't think you've read the tutorial correctly - the code I was suggesting to remove was from my modified code, not the original file that you're quoting !

i'll sum up that tutorial in one line - it describes how to replace {$pricing.monthly}, {$pricing.quarterly} etc with my modified code to allow you to select different components to add to your output...

the tutorial goes into detail describing the options - but what you want to do is very basic, so in your case I think you would just replace {$pricing.monthly} with {$LANG.billingcyclemonth} etc..

{if $pricing.monthly}<tr><td class="radiofield"><input type="radio" name="billingcycle" id="cycle1" value="monthly"{if $billingcycle eq "monthly"} checked{/if} onclick="submit()" /></td><td class="fieldarea"><label for="cycle1">{$LANG.billingcyclemonth}</label></td></tr>{/if} 
{if $pricing.quarterly}<tr><td class="radiofield"><input type="radio" name="billingcycle" id="cycle2" value="quarterly"{if $billingcycle eq "quarterly"} checked{/if} onclick="submit()" /></td><td class="fieldarea"><label for="cycle2">{$LANG.billingcyclequart}</label></td></tr>{/if} 
{if $pricing.semiannually}<tr><td class="radiofield"><input type="radio" name="billingcycle" id="cycle3" value="semiannually"{if $billingcycle eq "semiannually"} checked{/if} onclick="submit()" /></td><td class="fieldarea"><label for="cycle3">{$LANG.billingcyclesemi}</label></td></tr>{/if} 
{if $pricing.annually}<tr><td class="radiofield"><input type="radio" name="billingcycle" id="cycle4" value="annually"{if $billingcycle eq "annually"} checked{/if} onclick="submit()" /></td><td class="fieldarea"><label for="cycle4">{$LANG.billingcycleannual}</label></td></tr>{/if} 
{if $pricing.biennially}<tr><td class="radiofield"><input type="radio" name="billingcycle" id="cycle5" value="biennially"{if $billingcycle eq "biennially"} checked{/if} onclick="submit()" /></td><td class="fieldarea"><label for="cycle5">{$LANG.billingcyclebienn}</label></td></tr>{/if} 
{if $pricing.triennially}<tr><td class="radiofield"><input type="radio" name="billingcycle" id="cycle6" value="triennially"{if $billingcycle eq "triennially"} checked{/if} onclick="submit()" /></td><td class="fieldarea"><label for="cycle6">{$LANG.billingcycletrienn}</label></td></tr>{/if}  

brain

now the complete text is gone no monthly quartely text

how do i get that back i need

monthly

quarterly

semiannually - 1 month free

annually - 2 months free

i made a change in the language file english te get that 2 months free only the 0.00 now there is nothing

you previously mentioned that you had modified the language files, but it sounds like you haven't done it as I described...

in your english language override file, create the following six entries...

$_LANG['billingcyclemonth'] = "monthly";
$_LANG['billingcyclequart'] = "quarterly";
$_LANG['billingcyclesemi'] = "semiannually - 1 month free";
$_LANG['billingcycleannual'] = "annually - 2 months free";
$_LANG['billingcyclebienn'] = "biennial";
$_LANG['billingcycletrienn'] = "triennial";

with these added, and still using the code from my previous post, this should now work for you.

he brian

i have a strange bug/error

i have done this above now and i works good but now i get a strange error

if i click on one of the billing cycle then i go back to the order page so one stap back and then i can choose again what i want to order so have have created a circle

do you know what the problem is

thanks greetings remco

brain

i cant pm you because i have stopt pm,s in my profile and i cant get that back because i am blockt for changing my profile on this forum

and the link to my website is

https://www.servuswebhosting.nl/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=15

this is dutch if you move to english then press on one of the 4 billing cycle and then you see what i mean

ty remco

Hi Remco,

I see that you've changed order forms again and you're now using Modern! :roll:

thanks for the link - it was helpful to see what was occurring and I was able to reproduce it in my own WHMCS... seems there's a minor bug in the tutorial... apologies for that! :oops:

however, the fix is simple... in modern/configureproduct.tpl, you should see the code below used six times...

onclick="submit()"

replace them all with...

onclick="recalctotals()"

and your order form should work correctly.