links can not be modified

llatella

Hello, I installed the product WHMCS 5.3, I set all the required parameters and created products.

I want to sell products with two currencies, Swiss Franc CHF and Euro €.

I inserted the two prices in the products, but I can not change the link of the shopping cart.

In the documents I followed the indication:

"Specifying Currency for a link

You can link to the order form with a specific currency by simulating what the form shown for currency selection does - eg. cart.php? currency = 1 cart.php? currency = 2 "

Proceeding as a guide, inserting the link as an example:

"whmcs.miodominio.ch/whmcs/cart.php?currency=1" or "whmcs.miodominio.ch/whmcs/cart.php? currency=2"

The currency is not updated it changed.

How can I fix?

thanks

i've just checked this locally and it does work - though don't include any spaces in your links!

as to why it's not working on your whmcs, it could be a number of reasons...

1. if you are logged in as an existing client, you can't change your currency - so these links would have no effect and prices would be shown in the client's default currency.

2. are you sure the currency values are 1 & 2 ? if you've only added two currencies and not deleted any, then logically they should be - but if you go to your currencies page in admin, click on the edit currency link (second from right), you should be able to see the link similar to... configcurrencies.php?action=edit&id=1

that id value is the value you need to pass in your links for that specific currency.

3. it could be a template_c / browser cache issue that is causing the page to know refresh with the new currency.

4. perhaps some weird htaccess rule that is disabling currency from being passed (probably unlikely to be this!).